Every Christian faces temptation, opposition and possibly persecution every day. If you had not learned the principle of standing alone, you’ll not know how to respond correctly.
In today’s episode, Mark mentions One of the greatest gifts a parent can give is to teach the children to stand alone.
- God has a superior way of life for those who believe
- We don’t need to join the crowd and try to be accepted. Nor do we have to withdraw when people make fun of us or put us
- We are the salt of the earth. Salt is a symbol of our spiritual health
- We are the light of the world and we must point men to the light – Jesus Christ
- We must realize that God has a wonderful plan for our lives and we must trust God to show us his plan and his mission for us.