What is Teen Quest?
Teen Quest is a youth mission reaching a world of teenagers. Our headquarters IS located at The Teen Quest Ranch in Somerset, Pennsylvania.
The founders and directors of the ministry Mark & Debbi Witt have dedicated their lives to youth. It was their vision in 1976 that brought Teen Quest into existence.
Teen Quest’s focuses in three areas. We are focused on Evangelism – winning teenagers for Christ, Discipleship – building them in the faith, and Missions – sending them into the world to share the good news with others. Since it’s beginning in 1976 Teen Quest has been doing just that.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Our Core Values
Gospel: First and foremost, Teen Quest’s goal is to challenge every person we meet to make a decision to follow Christ. WIN – BUILD – SEND. We want to Win students to Christ, Build them up in the faith, and Send them out to do ministry.
Integrity: In everything we do, we want to surpass the normal standards of honesty and integrity. We will be above reproach in our dealings, transactions, and communications.
Servanthood: Teen Quest seeks to serve Christ and His body. We will make all efforts to serve our students, churches, parents, and youth leaders. Servanthood is also giving proper leadership when needed.
Acceptance: We will model Godly love by accepting and respecting those persons who we may not agree with. We will follow Jesus’ example and love others.
1. Local Church Oriented
2. Front Door Approach to Evangelism – Boldly proclaiming Christ
3. Mission Minded
Our Statement Of Faith:
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. We believe that all who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ are justified on the grounds of His shed blood, and are saved through faith alone apart from human merit and works.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ, that is, because of our faith alone in the Lord Jesus Christ, we are all part of the Body of Christ as written in I Corinthians 12:13.